What is Financial Coaching?
Financial Coaching helps individuals “free up” additional cash through proper budgeting, expense reviews, and debt analysis. This also known as Financial Management. It is a distinct service that Ranch Capital Advisors offers to clients and a service that most advisory firms overlook. Your income is one of your most important financial resources. Whether you are working and generating earned income or you are retired and generating passive income… it is extremely important to understand how to best make use of it. Excessive spending, too much debt, wasteful expenses, not enough cash reserves, and lack of clarity are wealth destroyers. Have you ever said to yourself, “Where does all my money go?” You are not alone. And the more you earn, the more likely you are to spend it all without a proper plan in place.
The goal of a financial coach is to enhance your day-to day personal finance decisions and, as a team, create a “smart spending” plan that reflects your values and goals. Your coach will meet remotely with you each month and serves as an accountability partner throughout the process. Ranch Cap Coaching is available as a flat fee subscription service typically for 3-6 months at a time. Our coaches will teach you valuable skills, help you change unproductive habits, and provide knowledge that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
What YOU Can Expect From Your Financial Management Coach
1. Access to personal guidance and support through one on one meetings.
2. Your own personal financial management website that links to your personal accounts to give you real time access and tools to budget.
3. A thorough analysis of your current financial situation.
4. A comprehensive, clear, and easy to follow “Smart Spending” plan.
5. Helpful, proven, debt elimination strategies.
6. Tried and true wealth building tools.
7. Monthly coaching calls for updates and accountability.
What Your Financial Management Coach Expects From YOU
Our coaches specialize in helping two types of households:
- You are currently employed and earning at least $100k of household income. You want to create a roadmap to become debt free, create an emergency fund, and “free up” more cash to invest and build wealth. Transitioning your six figure income into seven figure wealth takes focus.
- You are currently retired and living off of your investments and/or a fixed income. You are having a difficult time tracking a budget, spending too much in certain areas, or concerned with the longevity of your income. You want to create a “smart spending” plan that allows you to enjoy the things in life that matter most to you and reduces wasteful spending.